The Open Group London Event and Member Meeting
- TOGAF® Case Studies - The plenary presentations on Monday and Tuesday will focus on the business benefits from applying the TOGAF standard as well as more detailed presentations on how it has been applied.
- TOGAF® User Group Meeting - This meeting on Wednesday, April 18th, 2018 is FREE to attend and aims to bring TOGAF stakeholders and users together to share information, best practices and to learn from each other.
- The Open Group Awards - join us at the Cutty Sark Museum in Greenwich, London on Tuesday, April 17th for The Open Group Awards evening. The awards are a peer-to-peer recognition of the members, teams and individuals who have made outstanding contributions to industry innovation through the development of open standards and architectural best practices.
- IT Management Professionals Day - On Wednesday, April 18th, 2018, listen to industry leading experts on the latest topics that are having an impact on IT management. Find out how organizations are using the IT4IT™ Reference Architecture standard as an outstanding planning mechanism to help with digital transformation.
- Process Automation - Presentations by The Open Process Automation™ Forum on developing a standards-based, open, secure, interoperable process control architecture.
Register on the Open Group webste: