Go Digital with Architecture
The competitive advantage of an organization is defined by its ability to adapt to a rapidly changing world, especially with regard to the way it can cope with digitalization and the current turbulent business environment.
For those organizations that have already invested in ‘their’ digital transformation, this process never ends. Some are in need of new and proper toolsets, skills and talents to manage the huge data loads or their online services. Others have to cope with security and compliance issues throughout the organization.
Continuous innovation while managing complexity, risks, investments, and compliance… That is today’s challenge!
Building an Enterprise Architecture practice within an organization will help to bridge the gap between Business Strategy and IT execution.
We kindly invite you to our seminar “Go Digital with Architecture”. Registration for this event is for free.
- 14.00 - 14.15h: Introduction & Vision on Digital, Wim Dierickx, Business Unit Lead Tri-ICT
- 14.15 - 15.30h: Key Capabilities of the Adaptive Enterprise by Marc Lankhorst, Managing Consultant, BiZZdesign
- 15:30 - 16:00h: Coffee break
- 16:00 - 17:00h: Bridging the gap between strategy and execution by Marco Schuller, Lead Architect, Tri-ICT
- 17:00 - 18:00h: Drinks & Finger Food
We kindly invite you to the seminar “Go Digital with Architecture”. Registration for this event is for free.