- Level: Certified Professional
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below
- Duration: 4 days
- Price open training course: € 2700 (excl. VAT). Includes course materials, literature, exam vouchers and catering services
- Price in-company training: If you wish to schedule an in-company training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A laptop to access the digital course material
This five-day course is for those who want to go straight to achieving the TOGAF® 9.1 Level 2 Certification and get an understanding of TOGAF® and advanced applications of the framework.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be ready to take the TOGAF® 9 Foundation and Certified exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center. After you pass the exams, you will be TOGAF® 9 Certified and registered with The Open Group. Our trainers are certified and accredited by The Open Group, and have trained over 1000 TOGAF® participants with a 98% exam pass rate.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand all the components of TOGAF® 9.1
- Have insight into the link between TOGAF® 9, other architecture frameworks and ArchiMate®
- Use, apply and analyze the use of TOGAF® 9 in architecture
- Think like a TOGAF® Enterprise Architect
- Be prepared for the TOGAF® 9 Certified (Level 1 & 2 combined) exam
Prerequisites and preparation
No specific prerequisites. Prior to the exam, you will need approximately 20 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exam. This mainly consists of reading the TOGAF® 9 study guide.
Recommended training courses
BiZZdesign offers all course material online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle.
- TOGAF® 9 - digitally available on Moodle
- eBook: TOGAF® 9 Foundation Study Guide - included in the course and can be ordered via Moodle
- eBook: TOGAF® 9 Certified Study Guide - included in the course and can be ordered via Moodle