- Level: Practitioner
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below
- Duration: 2 days
- Price open training course: €1150 (excl. VAT). Includes course materials, literature and catering services. Excludes membership of BA Guild, exam voucher and VAT
- Price in-company training: If you wish to schedule an in-company training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A willingsness to learn and collaborate
Kick-start your Business Architecture practice!
Based on 'the BIZBOK® Guide', the de facto international framework for Business Architecture, you will draft Business Architecture Blueprints for your own organization, which will put you on the map as a Business Architect. Furthermore, you will be handed practical guidelines for convincing your organization of the value of Business Architecture.
BiZZdesign is Accredited Training Partner of the Business Architecture Guild, the issuer of the Certified Business Architect©*
* This training provides a practical perspective to using the BIZBOK© Guide for Business Architecture practices. Self-study is required before taking the CBA exam. Also, membership of the Business Architecture Guild is required to take the exam. The costs for membership of the Business Architecture Guild and the costs for the Certified Business Architect© exam are not included. For more information: www.businessarchitectureguild.org.
By the end of this training course you will:
- Be able to relate Business Architecture to other disciplines and indicate its position in the Enterprise Architecture spectrum
- Be able to indicate the scope of your organization’s Business Architecture scope
- Have created your organization’s Business Architecture Value Stream
- Have knowledge of the Business Architecture Framework
- Have knowledge of Business Architecture Blueprints
- Have created Capability Maps, Value Stream Maps and cross-mappings for your own organization
- Have the knowledge and skills needed to bring your Business Architecture capability to the next level
Prerequisites and preparation
No specific prior knowledge required. A general understanding of Enterprise Architecture is recommended.
BiZZdesign offers all course materials online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle.