- Level: Certified
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below
- Duration: 3,5 days
- Price open training course: €2150 (excl. VAT). Includes course materials, exam voucher, literature and catering services
- Price in-company training: If you wish to schedule an in-company training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A Windows-equipped laptop to run modeling software (preferably BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio, rentals available)
This course also includes the 2-day BPMN Foundation course. The OCEB2 Fundamental certification path delivers a broad range of knowledge and skills focused on achieving business goals and objectives through process management. This course offers the essential knowledge and skills for every process management professional, including process management, process modeling, business modeling and process improvements.
BPMN 2.0 gives you a common, unambiguous language that can communicate across business units, cultures and languages. It is rapidly becoming the world standard in BPM modeling languages.
During the course you can use our software for modeling exercises, it is a simple and user friendly tool of which a trial license is available in our digital learning environment. You may also choose to use another tool (like MS Visio) but be sure that it can model with BPMN 2.0.
This course prepares you for the Object Management Group exam of OCEB2 Fundamentals. At the end of the training course, you will receive an exam voucher to take the exam at a Pearson exam center.
Our trainers are experienced process consultants, bringing their knowledge of many BPM projects directly to the course via real-world examples and practical exercises. You’ll also get the opportunity to work on your own examples.
At the end of this training course you will:
- Understand the BPMN 2.0 modeling language concepts and uses at Level 1
- Know how to use BiZZdesign software for BPM (optional during the course)
- Be able to visualize, describe, document, report and analyze business processes
- Have broad skills and knowledge of important BPM concepts
- Understand the relationship between business objectives and BPM
- Know how and when to apply process quality, governance and metrics frameworks
Prerequisite and preparation
None - However, if you have already taken BiZZdesign's BPMN Foundation course, you may be granted dispensation for the first two days. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- BPMN Method & Style
- OCEB2 Certification Guide