ArchiMate® 3.0 training course - Foundation
- Level: Foundation
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below
- Duration: 2 days
- In-company training: If you wish to schedule an in-company training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A laptop to access the digital course material
This two-day course is designed for those who want to learn about and apply ArchiMate® as a modeling language. You’ll gain knowledge of the structure, key concepts and techniques of ArchiMate®, and learn how to model and visualize architectures.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be ready to take the ArchiMate® 3.0 Foundation exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center. After you pass the exam, you will be ArchiMate® 3.0 Foundation certified and registered with The Open Group. Our trainers are ArchiMate Practitioner certified and authorized to deliver our accredited courses. They have trained over 2000 ArchiMate® participants with a 98% exam pass rate.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the background, key concepts and applications of ArchiMate® Core for modeling and describing architectures
- Be able to use the ArchiMate® language and techniques to visualize and communicate architectures
- Understand the additional layers and aspects of ArchiMate®, their viewpoints and their application to core concepts
- Be able to interpret the ArchiMate 3.0® specification correctly prior to taking the ArchiMate® 3.0 Foundation exam
Prerequisites and preparation
No specific prerequisites. Prior to the exam, you will need approximately 20 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exam. This mainly consists of reading the ArchiMate® 3.0 Specification book.
Recommended training courses
- BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio
- TOGAF® training courses
- ArchiMate® 3.0 Practitioner – level 2 Training Course
BiZZdesign offers all course materials online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle.
- ArchiMate® 3.0 specification - digitally available via Moodle