Business Model Canvas Module: Software for Business Innovation
The Business Model Canvas Module allows you to capture and select powerful business models. The sofware module also guides the business model implementation into your organization.
Why software for business models?
Most business models are still created on paper canvas, or posters with memos. For raw sketches and team brainstorm sessions, this is a great way to stimulate creativity and generate innovative business models. But if you wish to collaborate with remote teams or to relate them to business goals, you need smart software tool for business models.
BiZZdesign offers the Business Model Canvas Module: software to easily design, store, and communicate business models, analyze them, and select the optimal model. You can analyze the impact of change and draw roadmaps in order to implement changes in your organization.
Integrated solution for Business Model Management
The software module is part of BiZZdesigns integral solution for Business Model Management, consisting of consultancy, tools and training. This includes the business model innovation process, and the implementation of a new business model. The Business Model Canvas® is a central component in our Business Model Management approach, and initially proposed by Alexander Osterwalder.
- Easily design, store, and share business models: user-friendly software tool, guiding the business model process, supported by rich examples and pattern ideas.
- Collaboratively design business models: jointly develop business models, independent of time and place.
- Consistent, layered business models: use quality control mechanisms, design on various layers, merge models.
- Analyze and compare alternative business models performance against your strategic and financial goals.
- Impact of change: analyze the dependencies between the business model and other models of your organization.
- Successfully drive change with clear roadmaps, implementation plans, projects and application portfolios.
Capturing and analyzing business models
The business model software is ideally used to capture business models after the brainstorming phase. The software supports joint business model development with remote team collaboration. You can analyze the viability and sustainability of business models, and compare models. During the implementation phase, the software can serves as a guide for organizational change.
Creating and visualizing business models
The main features of our software tool for Business Model Management are creating, visualizing, and analyzing business models on the digital business model canvas. You easily design current and future business models on multiple levels of detail, store and merge them, and share them across the organization. Capabilities like version control, (remote) team support and the reuse of models are all included.
Analyzing, comparing and implementing models
The software tool generates attractive views to highlight business model aspects such as customer relationships, channels landscape, costs and revenues. Different kinds of analysis are supported, to compare the viability and sustainability of the models in different scenarios. Models are related to strategy, enterprise architecture models, process models and project portfolios. This allows you to analyze dependencies, business requirements, the impact of change, and roadmaps to to-be situations.