BiZZdesigner for Process Optimization & Innovation
BiZZdesigner is a leading software tool to be in control of your business processes. You will get deep insight into processes, optimize and innovate processes, and improve your organization.
Why software tools to improve business processes?
To successfully improve the organization, reduce costs, or increase profit, you have to be in control of your business processes. BiZZdesigner is a powerful software tool to model, visualize, analyze, and to communicate about business processes. The process software is part of an integrated, flexible approach for Business Process Management (BPM), including BPM methods and techniques, BPM consultancy, and BPM training courses.
- Extensive functionality, yet easy-to-use software tool
- Lasting results by integrating the process tool with proven BPM methods and best practices
- Substantial time savings by rapidly capturing processes information, and maintaining process models
- Clear visualizations for rapidly and easily analyzing processes
- Far-reaching process analysis with qualitative and quantative analysis and process simulation
- Integral process vision by relating processes to enterprise architecture and risk management
- Integrate with BPMS platforms to execute process models via connections, based on open standards
Rapidly design business process models
Process designers rapidly design business process models, capturing all relevant process details. You easily create attractive overviews and process diagrams, communicating the relevant aspects for your target group.
Analyze process quality, costs and waste
You can analyze the quality of the process output and its contribution to business targets. You measure the efficiency of the process for process optimization. The software tool offers powerful collaboration features, allows to reuse process information, and integrates with other software tools.
For process insight, control, improvement, innovation
BiZZdesigner can be fully aligned with the ambitions of your organization, whether it is to achieve process insight, process control, process improvement, and/or process innovation.
- Process insight: have a clear and complete insight into your processes, and their coherence with the rest of the organization
- Process control: effectively manage activities, information and supporting systems, based on the complete insight into your processes.
- Improve and redesign processes: discover areas of improvement and apply Lean Management to boost process performance and streamline processes
Functionality overview of our tool BiZZdesigner.