- Adaptive Enterprise
Location Enschede, NL
Think of a tool which helps large organizations deal with change, stay in control and foster growth. Now imagine that you are part of an informal, innovative and passionate team that builds such a tool. Do you see yourself working in such a team? That’s great! Because we would like to welcome a new member.
BiZZdesign was founded in 2001, and we have grown into an international company with employees around the globe. However, the atmosphere in Enschede is still very ‘Dutch’: informal, down-to-earth and relaxed. We have plenty of space for you to work by yourself or in small groups. We want to make sure people feel at home, and invest in spending time together, both at work as well as outside of work.
As a company, we know we cannot grow if our people don’t get the opportunity to develop themselves. Therefore, we appreciate input from new employees on how we can improve our product, our methods of working and become a better employer. Are you interested in learning more? Please continue reading…
What you will do:
- Work closely with your team to meet customer requirements
- Co-create new functionality and maintain BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio
- Plan your tasks and monitor their progress
- Keep up to date with the latest techniques regarding software development
- Play an active role in the introduction of new methods and tools for development
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (IT related)
- Entry-level/Medior or Senior level candidate
- Knowledge in one of the major programming languages (C++, C#, Java) preferred
- Knowledge of SQL (E.G., SQLite, SQL Server) preferred
- Experience with the Play framework is a plus
- Fluent in the English language and preferably some knowledge of Dutch (willingness to learn)
What you're like:
- Problem-solving mentality
- Team player
- You enjoy managing your own time
This position is located in Enschede, NL
- A challenging position in a growing, innovative company
- An open and informal software team with a passion for our product
- The ability to make a change and provide input on strategic level
Our software approach
We believe in being as open and transparent as possible, we are a software company above all. However, our website is naturally oriented towards our customers and will not give you an impression of the way BiZZdesign creates software.
Below you will find a very brief overview (not complete!) of the tools, procedures and technologies we use.
- Two multi-disciplinary feature teams, who deliver end-to-end features for our customers in a two-week sprint cycle. Each team has their own scrum master, and we have one overall product owner.
- We hold true to the agile principles, and incrementally try to improve the way we work.
- We use Jira for our ticketing system, Bitbucket for our code, nvie as the base for our git branching model and are moving from Jenkins to Bamboo for our test and deployment automation needs.
- Our Enterprise Studio desktop client is developed using C++ and is packaged with our Activity Console which is developed in C#. Both utilize SQLite databases for data storage. The activity Console communicates via a REST API with our Team Server.
- Our Team Server is developed in Java and uses the Play Framework as its base. It stores its data in an SQL Server database. And finally, it offers a web application written with AngularJS for browser access to data and tasks.
- Finally, we deploy our server and desktop client in a cloud solution, where we are always looking for better and smarter ways to reach our goals.
BiZZdesign is a software company that supports organizations in designing business change. We are a global organization with 1,000+ customers on six continents and offices in many countries across the globe. We partner with leading consultancies, distributors and resellers to provide our customers with the best support possible. Our dedication to fulfilling customer needs shows both in our rapid growth and in our long-standing customer relationships, with many clients being with us for a decade or more.
Founded in 2000 as a spin-off from an applied R&D institute, we have strong roots in research and innovation.
Please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com or call for more info: 06-30287965
We look forward to meeting you!