- Level: Foundation
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below
- Length: 2 days
- Price open training course: €1350 (excl. VAT). Includes course materials, literature, exam voucher and catering services
- Price in-company training: If you wish to schedule an in-company training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A laptop to access the digital course material
Formalize your organization’s architecture process by learning the key concepts, components and processes of the TOGAF® 9 open standard. This two-day course is designed for anyone involved in the architecture process that wants to practice TOGAF and get more value from their work.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be ready to take the TOGAF® 9 Foundation exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center. After you pass the exam, you will be TOGAF® 9 Foundation certified and registered with The Open Group.
Our trainers are certified and accredited by The Open Group, and have trained over 1000 TOGAF® participants with a 98% exam pass rate.
At the end of this course you will:
- Have an overview of the components of TOGAF® 9.1, especially the Architecture Development Method, Foundation Architecture and the Enterprise Continuum
- Have insight into the link between TOGAF® 9, other architecture frameworks and ArchiMate
- Have insight into tool support for TOGAF® 9
- Be prepared for the TOGAF® 9 Foundation (Level 1) exam
Prerequisites and preparation
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Prior to the exam, you will need approximately 20 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exam. This mainly consists of reading the TOGAF® 9 study guide.
Recommended training courses
BiZZdesign offers all course material online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle.
- TOGAF® 9.1 - digitally available on Moodle
- eBook: TOGAF® 9 Foundation Study Guide - included in the course and can be ordered via Moodle