- Level: Introductory – demonstration for stakeholders who are interested in the value of BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio (for a complete overview of all functionalities, see BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio eLearning)
- Dates & locations: Online, start whenever & wherever you like
- Price: €100 (excl. VAT)
- What do you need: A laptop/computer with internet access
In this eLearning course, you will gain a basic overview of BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio. You will learn about the different disciplines that are supported by the platform, and the functionalities that are available. This short demo will give you a good impression of how the software works in practice.
This eLearning course is suitable for two types of users:
- Stakeholders (not end users of the software) who want to understand how BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio works, and the value it delivers
- Beginners who want to gain a basic overview of the software (before taking the more advanced BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio training course)
This professional eLearning course is ideal for those unable to travel, or those who require a flexible learning arrangement.
At the end of this eLearning course, you will understand:
- The main elements of BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio
- The disciplines that BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio supports
- The types of functionality the software offers
- The value that you can get out of the software
Prerequisites and preparation
The study time will be approximately 1 hour.
After you register, you will receive an invoice and access to the eLearning materials in the BiZZdesign learning environment called Moodle.