- Level: Beginner
- Dates & locations: Online, start whenever & wherever you like
- Price: € 250 (excl. VAT)
- What do you need: A laptop/computer with internet access and BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio installed
This eLearning course is designed for stakeholders who are interested in the dashboards and views created with BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio. For those stakeholders, an Insite Lite report is available. This is a web based reporting environment in which users can browse through the output of Enterprise Studio. In this eLearning course, you will learn how to interpret an Insite Lite report and how you can find the information you are looking for.
A quick overview of the ArchiMate® and BPMN™ modeling language is also part of this training, because basic knowledge of these languages is required to interpret the diagrams in the Insite Lite report correctly.
This professional eLearning course is ideal for those unable to travel, or those who require a flexible learning arrangement. If you have any questions, you will be supported by our trainers throughout the duration of the course.
At the end of this course you will understand:
- The basics of the ArchiMate® language
- The basics of the BPMN™ language
- How to navigate an Insite Lite report
- How to use viewpoints in an Insite Lite report
- How to search in an Insite Lite report
Prerequisites and preparation
This eLearning is intended for users who only want to view reports. The study time will be approximately 2 hours.
After your registration, you will receive an invoice and access to the eLearning materials in the BiZZdesign learning environment called Moodle.