- Level: Advanced BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio user
- Dates & locations: Online, start whenever & wherever you like
- Price: € 100 (excl. VAT)
- What do you need: A laptop/computer with internet access and BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio installed
In this training course, you will learn how to use the Metamodeler functionality to make changes in metamodels in BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio. Enterprise Studio comes pre-configured with several built-in metamodels, such as ArchiMate® and BPMN™, but all of these can be extended and customized to fit the needs of your organization. The new Metamodeler functionality (as of Enterprise Studio 2.1.0) makes it easier than ever to customize metamodels.
This eLearning course is intended for advanced users who need to extend the standard metamodels that are provided with the software.
This professional eLearning course is ideal for those unable to travel, or those who require a flexible learning arrangement. If you have any questions, you will be supported by our trainers throughout the duration of the course.
At the end of this course you will know how to:
- Create custom metamodel extensions
- Validate and test custom metamodel extensions
- Apply a metamodel to existing model packages
- Export a metamodel
Prerequisites and preparation
This eLearning course is intended for advanced users. The study time will be approximately 4 hours.
After your registration, you will receive an invoice and access to the eLearning materials in the BiZZdesign learning environment called Moodle.