- Level: Beginner training for admin user
- Dates & locations: Online, start whenever & wherever you like
- What do you need: A laptop/computer with internet access and BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio and the Team Platform installed
Learn how the admin environment of the Team Platform works. If you have admin user rights in the Team Platform, you can manage the users that work together on model packages in the context of the Team Platform, and the model packages that are stored there.
This eLearning course is intended for administrators who manage users and model packages.
This professional eLearning course is ideal for those unable to travel, or those who require a flexible learning arrangement. If you have any questions, you will be supported by our trainers throughout the duration of the course.
At the end of this course you will know how to:
- Add new users and invite them directly to model packages and projects
- Invite users to work together on model packages and projects
- Revoke invitations to model packages and projects
- Remove users from the Team Platform
- Remove model packages and projects from the Team Platform
Prerequisites and preparation
This eLearning course is intended for administrators of BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio.
The study time will be approximately 2 hours.
After your registration, you will receive an invoice and access to the eLearning materials in the BiZZdesign learning environment called Moodle.