- Level: Beginner (training for all software licenses)
- Dates & locations: Online, start whenever & wherever you like
- Price: €750 (excl. VAT)
- What do you need: A laptop/computer with internet access and BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio installed
In this course, you will learn how to apply the ArchiMate® language and the Business Process Modeling and Notation (BPMN) standard in BiZZdesign’s powerful software platform, BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio. BiZZdesign software helps you model, analyze and transform your enterprise.
This professional eLearning course is ideal for those unable to travel, or those who require a flexible learning arrangement. If you have any questions, you will be supported by our trainers throughout the duration of the course. Our trainers are industry leaders in the field, and they work with leading organizations worldwide.
If you are an enterprise architect, business analyst, business process expert, or consultant, and unfamiliar with BiZZdesign software or you’d like to expand your use of the software, then this course is for you.
At the end of this course you will understand:
- The basic functionality of the BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio platform
- How to use BiZZdesign software to model enterprise architecture with ArchiMate
- How to use BiZZdesign software to model business processes with BPMN
- How to use the advanced analysis functions
- How to publish your models
- Useful tips and tricks on how to use the software efficiently
Prerequisites and preparation
This eLearning course is intended for those who have access to BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio. The study time will be approximately 10 hours.
After your registration, you will receive an invoice and access to the eLearning course in the BiZZdesign learning Environment called Moodle.