- Level: Advanced BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio user
- Dates & locations: Online, start whenever & wherever you like
- Price: € 100 (excl. VAT)
- What do you need: A laptop/computer with internet access and BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio installed
Learn how to create dashboards & charts in BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio. Charts enable you to analyze information from your models and present them in an understandable and visually appealing way. Charts can have a supportive function, e.g. in portfolio management, but they can also be used in dashboards. Charts are available in Amber, ArchiMate® and BPMN™ models.
This eLearning course is intended for advanced users who want to use the chart functionality of BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio.
This professional eLearning course is ideal for those unable to travel, or those who require a flexible learning arrangement. If you have any questions, you will be supported by our trainers throughout the duration of the course.
At the end of this course you will know how to:
- Create different type of charts, for example: pie chart, bubble chart, spider chart
- Define the population of a chart
- Define dimensions of a chart
- Define the display of a chart (this includes changing the color scheme, defining the gridlines, using thresholds, etc.)
Prerequisites and preparation
You need to have an Advanced or Enterprise license of BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio.
The study time will be approximately 2 hours.
After your registration, you will receive an invoice and access to the eLearning materials in the BiZZdesign learning environment called Moodle.