- Level: ArchiMate® Practitioner and TOGAF® Foundation
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below
- Duration: 5 days
- Price open training course: €3475 (excl. VAT). Includes course materials, literature, exam vouchers and catering services
- Price in-company training: If you wish to schedule an in-company training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A laptop to access the digital course material
This intensive one week boot camp with our accredited trainers prepares you to achieve your ArchiMate® 3.0 Practitioner and TOGAF® 9 Foundation qualifications. Both endorsed by the Open Group, the open standards TOGAF® 9.1 (architecture framework) and ArchiMate® 3.0 (modeling language) are key ingredients to a complete architecture approach.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be ready to take the ArchiMate® 3.0 Foundation and Practitioner exam plus the TOGAF® 9 Foundation exam, both at a Pearson Vue Testing Center. After you pass the exam you will be ArchiMate® 3.0 Practitioner certified and TOGAF® 9 Foundation certified. You will be registered with The Open Group. Our trainers are certified and accredited by The Open Group, and have trained over 2000 ArchiMate participants and 750 TOGAF participants with a 98% exam pass rate.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the background, key concepts and applications of ArchiMate® 3.0 and TOGAF® 9 for modeling and describing architectures
- Be able to use the ArchiMate® language and techniques to visualize and communicate architectures
- Be able to use the different components of TOGAF® 9 to direct your own architecture work
- Be able to take the ArchiMate® 3.0 Foundation & Practitioner and TOGAF® 9 Foundation exams
Prerequisites and preparation
No specific prerequisites. Prior to the exam, you will need approximately 30 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exam. This mainly consists of reading the ArchiMate® 3.0 study book and the TOGAF® 9 study guide.
BiZZdesign offers all course materials online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle. The following books will be available for this course:
- ArchiMate® 3.0 study book
- E-book TOGAF® 9 Foundation Study Guide