- Level: Practitioner – Level 2
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below
- Duration: 1 day
- Price open training course: €775 (excl. VAT). Includes course materials, literature, exam voucher and catering services
- Price in-company training: If you wish to schedule an in-company training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A laptop to access the digital course material
This one-day course is for those who want become ArchiMate® 3.0 Practitioners, and learn the advanced applications of the modeling language. You will learn advanced techniques, complex modeling situations and direct applications to your own real-world examples.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be ready to take the ArchiMate® 3.0 Practitioner exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center. After you pass the exam you will be ArchiMate® 3.0 Practitioner certified and registered with The Open Group. Our trainers are ArchiMate Practitioner certified and authorized to deliver our accredited courses. They have trained over 2000 ArchiMate® participants with a 98% exam pass rate.
At the end of this course you will:
- Have revisited the ArchiMate® 3.0 concepts
- Be able to apply the derivation rules for relationships in the language
- Understand the language customization mechanism
- Be able to apply ArchiMate® in complex modeling situations
- Be able to complete the ArchiMate® 3.0 Practitioner exam (with some self-directed study)
Prerequisites and preparation
This course is only open to ArchiMate® 3.0 Foundation certified individuals.
Prior to the exam, you will need approximately 20 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exam. This mainly consists of reading the ArchiMate® 3.0 book.
Recommended training courses
BiZZdesign offers all course materials online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle.
- ArchiMate® 3.0 - digitally available on Moodle