ArchiMate® 3.0 training course Bridge
- Level: Bridge, from 2.1 Certified to 3.0 Practitioner, only available for 2.1 level 2 certified people
- Dates & locations: Choose from the list below
- Duration: 1 day
- Price open training course: €775 (excl. VAT). Includes course materials, literature, exam voucher and catering services
- Price in-company training: If you wish to schedule an in-company training course, please contact us by clicking the “need advice” button
- What to bring: A laptop to access the digital course material
A one day course for all those who are ArchiMate® 2.1 - level 2 certified, and want to learn about the new ArchiMate® version 3.0 and the differences with ArchiMate® 2.1. You will gain knowledge of the new concepts in the language, changes in elements, relationships, notation and viewpoints, improvements in definitions, and alignment with other standards.
You will receive an exam voucher, so you can take the ArchiMate® 3.0 Bridge exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center and become certified ArchiMate® 3.0 Practitioner, and be registered with The Open Group.
Our trainers are ArchiMate Practitioner certified and authorized to deliver our accredited courses. They have trained over 2000 ArchiMate® participants with a 98% exam pass rate.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the motivation behind the changes in ArchiMate® 3.0
- Know the definition of the new concepts and use these in practice
- Take the ArchiMate® 3.0 Bridge exam (only possible for ArchiMate® 2.1 certified people)
Prerequisites and preparations
You need to be ArchiMate® 2.1 – level 2 certified. You will need approximately 10 hours of self-directed study to prepare for the exam. This mainly consists of reading the ArchiMate® 3.0 specification book.
Recommended training courses
BiZZdesign offers all course materials online via our Digital Learning Environment, Moodle.
- ArchiMate® 3.0 Specification - digitally available on Moodle