- Level: Certified
- Dates & locations: Online, start whenever you like
- Price: €1400 (excl. VAT). Includes course materials, literature and exam voucher
- What do you need: A laptop/computer with internet access
Architecture visualization and modeling requires an unambiguous framework and language, especially across business units, locations and cultures. ArchiMate® is the global independent standard, co-developed by BiZZdesign and adopted and recognized by The Open Group.
Becoming ArchiMate® Certified by the Open Group proves your knowledge and abilities with ArchiMate® and its application in a global marketplace. BiZZdesign has already trained and certified more than 2000 people worldwide.
eLearning with BiZZdesign is ideal for those unable to travel or those who require a flexible learning arrangement. You'll be supported by our accredited trainers throughout the duration of the course. They are industry leaders in the practice and application of ArchiMate® and Enterprise Architecture, and work with leading organizations worldwide.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand the background, key concepts and applications of ArchiMate® for modeling and describing architectures
- Be able to use the ArchiMate® language and techniques to visualize and communicate architectures
- Understand the two ArchiMate® extensions, their viewpoints and their application to key concepts
- Be able to apply ArchiMate® in complex modeling situations
- Be able to complete the ArchiMate® 2.1 Certified exam (in addition to some self-directed study)
This professional eLearning course is designed for Enterprise Architects, Consultants, and Business Analysts alike.
Prerequisites and preparation
No specific prerequisites. You will start at the beginning, and learn all about ArchiMate®.
After you register, you will receive an invoice and access to the eLearning course in the BiZZdesign Digital Learning Environment, Moodle. You will also receive an exam voucher so you can take your exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center.